We get it. Communication is tough. According to research, 65% of divorce is due to communication issues and it can be tough to work on the ever elusive and changing topic, right?
Communication 101 is your go-to course for navigating the communication work as a team, leveling up your skills together, and learning how to drive a deeper connection with your partner by being seen, heard, and understood.
We've curated the BEST content from countless sources over years of therapy and study. We'll share the research from experts like The Gottman Institute, Love Languages, private therapy, and more we use to improve our communication skills daily.
Together, we'll break down the basics of communication and dive into tangible strategies and practices that can be used in real life. These skills and learnings will be your road map towards efficient and kind communication while building a more intimate connection.
How awesome is that?
Want a LIVE session or to work with us 1-on-1? You have that option in our bundled courses here, too! (Expires Dec 2018)
Mr & Mrs Aller, known by their friends as Jake and Tay, are a Vancouver based power couple. Over the years of their relationship, they've seen their share of highs and lows. They believe in marriage and think relationships are delicious--a lot of work--but so very worth it. With their blog, socials, interviews, and hosting events around Canada, they're starting the REAL-ationship Revolution. The Relationship Project is opening the doors and giving others a behind the scenes look into what successful relationships practice. We want to expose the mistakes and triumphs, and personally share how we are growing and learning together--and how you can, too. Because, let's be real. Relationships are beautiful and messy. It's time we see (and share!) it all.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll be getting:
- Self paced instruction and immediate lifetime access to the entire course
- A full, customizable, 30+ page workbook with worksheets, exercises, notes and more
- Access to exclusive content, videos, freebies, and more
- The skills and education you need to level up your relationship communication
- In depth look at your own individual communication styles, strengths, and weaknesses
- The exact techniques and exercises to take your communication from good (or horrible!) to amazing
"This course is so in depth and hits a lot of things we all think about on the surface but don't bother diving into. It starts genuine conversations between partners and engages you throughout so it doesn't feel like a university lecture. I know that I'm learning from real people and not just bots or random people behind a computer screen. The workbook is fun as well! There were a few things in there that made Greg and I laugh while we filled it out! It's not easy to do and I know how much this course will really benefit couples! "
- Alisha and Greg
Let's Break It Down
- Mission: Learn the basics to up level your communication and drive a deeper connection in your relationship by being seen and heard.
- Details: 3 full lesson plans including 5 lectures each covering: The Basics, Being Seen, and Being Heard. You'll be discovering all the ways that humans communicate, the problems that commonly occur, listening and listening blocks, effective communication, relationship languages, techniques to improve communication, self discovery, and more.
- Includes: All course material including notes, videos, freebies, a 30+ page workbook, email contact for support and continued learning as well as follow up with us post course. (The rest of the details are above!)
- Tech Info: All hosted and contained in our online school. You can access it from ANYWHERE across ALL DEVICES as long as you have WIFI. You'll be able to access all the materials straight from here and with the first course email (where we send the comprehensive workbook directly to your inbox!).
"Before I worked with Jake and Tay, I was very unsure about what a successful relationship should be or what it should look like and was overwhelmed with how to go about issues or problems in a relationship. I had no idea courses like these even existed before I heard about the Relationship Project! I chose this course because I want to better myself not only as a partner, but as an individual. Since this course I feel a lot more confident in myself having "uncomfortable" conversations, how to be a better listener and understanding relationship languages that I had no idea about before!"
"The videos were my favourite! Tay and Jake make the videos really fun to watch,easy to follow, and they’re both so funny too! I have definitely become more aware of my listening habits and applying that to all conversations I have with everyone in my life.I am most looking forward to the future so I can use all these tools they have taught me and apply them to real life! Working with The Relationship Project has been an overall AMAZING experience, I gained so much knowledge and understanding on how to communicate better with not only a partner but with my family and friends too! This course should be essential to EVERYONE because this can be applied to your everyday life!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to jump in? Woo!
(We're waiting with open arms and can't wait to welcome you!)
We know you'll learn eye opening information on how to improve your communication, but what you'll also learn? How to actually use this knowledge in every day life.
'Cause what good is information if we're not taught how to actually use it?
We are proud to share this course with you and walk you through the journey, skills, and tangible practices to improve communication. We can't wait to teach you the nitty-gritty of communication, help you create your dream relationship, and enjoy those moments of life together with deeper connection than ever before. (Seriously.)
*Insider tip: Communication 101 is a prerequisite to Communication 102 where we share how to apply, customize and navigate all this learning specifically to YOUR relationship. We also share advanced communication skills and techniques, along with strategies for communication and conflict.
If you'd like to bundle the courses and snag both for a lower cost, head here. (There's a LIVE training session and an opportunity to work 1-on-1 with us in a coaching call over there, too!)
Have any questions about the course we didn't answer or just want to say hi? Contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to chat with you!
Okay, enough blabbing. Let's get to work!