You're all in? We LOVE it.
The Full Communication Education is where you have access to BOTH, Communication 101 and Communication 102 at a lower cost. With both courses, we are walking you through everything from the basics to advanced communication skills.
We'll also get very specific sharing exact processes on how to apply all your learnings from Communication 101 and 102 specifically to YOUR relationship in a lasting and impactful way with action plans, worksheets, exclusive strategies and more.
('Cause that's really where the good stuff happens!)
We've curated the BEST content from countless sources over years of therapy and study. We'll share the research from experts like The Gottman Institute, Love Languages, private therapy, and more we use to improve our communication skills specific to individual relationships.
Together, we'll break down advanced techniques and dive into tangible strategies and practices that can be used in your unique relationship. These skills and learnings will be your road map towards efficient and kind communication while building a more intimate connection.
We've bundled them all together in a nice package for ya to dive ALL in so you'll get all of that and MORE.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll be getting:
- Self paced instruction and lifetime access to the entire course
- A full, customizable, 50+ page workbook with worksheets, exercises, notes and more
- Access to TWO FULL COURSES (Communication 101 & 102) of exclusive content, videos, and more
- An EXCLUSIVE hour long LIVE group training session with Jake and Tay. We'll be diving into more advanced communication techniques, differences in communication with men and women, troubleshooting, a live QnA and more (Live Offer Expires Dec 2018)
- Opportunity to work 1-on-1 in an individual coaching call with Jake and Taylor (Rare offer! Contact for details after enrollment)
- The skills and education you need to level up your relationship communication
- In depth look at your own individual communication styles, strengths, and weaknesses
- The exact techniques and exercises to take your communication from good (or horrible!) to amazing
- MORE skills and education you need to create lasting communication changes in your relationship
- Advances techniques and strategies to take your communication from beginner to pro, even during conflicts
"This course is so in depth and hits a lot of things we all think about on the surface but don't bother diving into. It starts genuine conversations between partners and engages you throughout so it doesn't feel like a university lecture. I know that I'm learning from real people and not just bots or random people behind a computer screen. The workbook is fun as well! There were a few things in there that made Greg and I laugh while we filled it out! It's not easy to do and I know how much this course will really benefit couples! "
- Alisha and Greg
Mr & Mrs Aller, known by their friends as Jake and Tay, are a Vancouver based power couple. Over the years of their relationship, they've seen their share of highs and lows. They believe in marriage and think relationships are delicious--a lot of work--but so very worth it. With their blog, socials, interviews, and hosting events around Canada, they're starting the REAL-ationship Revolution. The Relationship Project is opening the doors and giving others a behind the scenes look into what successful relationships practice. We want to expose the mistakes and triumphs, and personally share how we are growing and learning together--and how you can, too. Because, let's be real. Relationships are beautiful and messy. It's time we see (and share!) it all.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $450
Let's Break It Down
- Mission: First, learn the basics to up level your communication and drive a deeper connection in your relationship by being seen and heard. Then, learn the advanced techniques of communication and drive a deeper connection in your relationship by being understood and customizing action plans to apply this knowledge and make it last.
- Details: 5 full lesson plans including 5 lectures (that's 25 lectures!) covering: The Basics, Being Seen, Being Heard, Being Understood, and Review Customize and Navigate. You'll be discovering all the ways that humans communicate, the problems that commonly occur, listening and listening blocks, effective communication, relationship languages, techniques to improve communication, self discovery, and more. Then, you'll be diving deeper into many more advanced techniques for communication including conflict along with creating tangible custom action plans to turn this from a cool thing you did once to a new standard in your relationship.
- Includes: All course material including notes, videos, freebies, a 50+ page workbook, email contact for support and continued learning as well as follow up with us post course. (The rest of the details are above!)
- Tech Info: All hosted and contained in our online school. You can access it from ANYWHERE across ALL DEVICES as long as you have WIFI. You'll be able to access all the materials straight from here and with the first course email (where we send the comprehensive workbook directly to your inbox!).
"The videos were my favourite! Tay and Jake make the videos really fun to watch,easy to follow, and they’re both so funny too! I have definitely become more aware of my listening habits and applying that to all conversations I have with everyone in my life.I am most looking forward to the future so I can use all these tools they have taught me and apply them to real life! Working with The Relationship Project has been an overall AMAZING experience, I gained so much knowledge and understanding on how to communicate better with not only a partner but with my family and friends too! This course should be essential to EVERYONE because this can be applied to your everyday life!"
Frequently Asked Questions
"Before I worked with Jake and Tay, I was very unsure about what a successful relationship should be or what it should look like and was overwhelmed with how to go about issues or problems in a relationship. I had no idea courses like these even existed before I heard about the Relationship Project! I chose this course because I want to better myself not only as a partner, but as an individual. Since this course I feel a lot more confident in myself having "uncomfortable" conversations, how to be a better listener and understanding relationship languages that I had no idea about before!"
Ready to jump ALL in? Woo!
(We're waiting with open arms and can't wait to welcome you!)
In today's world, we're not taught how to navigate primary partnerships. This course will tackle that.
If you've been looking for a way to take your REAL-ationship communication from okay or good to amazing and intimate -- These courses are callin' your name.
We'd love to teach you everything from the basics to the advanced and how to actually use this knowledge in YOUR specific relationship. We can't wait to teach you the successful processes of effective and meaningful relationship communication that allow you to enjoy moments of life together with deeper connection than ever before. (Seriously.)
There's also a rare opportunity to work with us 1-on-1 by bundling the courses here. (How cool is that? Contact us for details!)
Have any questions about the course we didn't answer or just want to say hi? Contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to chat with you!
Okay, enough blabbing. Let's get to work!